Change may be hard but scheduling should easy!
A few tips for scheduling your coaching session
- Want to purchase a six session package? Do that first, then use the code provided to schedule your sessions.
- First time or starting a new series? Book a 60-minute discovery session.
- Returning client? Choose a standard 45-minute session.
- Need to add a session to a series for a quick consult? Choose a short session (30 minutes).
- For more information on scheduling policies scroll down, or refer to your coaching agreement.
- Still have questions? Contact me.
Purchase a Package
Purchase a six-session package at a $100 savings when compared with the pay-as-you-go rate. It's like getting one session for free. When you purchase the package, you'll be emailed a code you can use when scheduling each of your sessions.
You can book between 1 - 60 days in advance. If you'd like to book multiple sessions in advance, you can also do that.
Check your email for your appointment confirmation and reminders. You'll receive three email reminders about your session — 36 hours, 8 hours and 1 hour in advance. If you want to sign up for text reminders, you can do that, too. You'll receive one text, 36 hours prior to your appointment.
Make changes up to 24 hours in advance. Payment is appreciated at the time of booking. If you need to make a change to your appointment you can reschedule or cancel your session directly from your invite (check your email). Refunds are provided if you cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance of your session. Refunds are processed during normal business hours. Please note it can take your bank up to 10 days to process your refund.
Pricing terms are current as of September 2018 — they are subject to change at any time. Please refer to your coaching agreement for a full discussion of expectations and terms.