Change may be hard but scheduling should easy!
A few tips for scheduling your coaching session
- First time? Book a 60-minute discovery session.
- Returning client? Choose a 30-minute or 45-minute session, depending on your goal(s) for the session. (If you only book once per month, you'll probably want to book a 45-minute session.)
- Check your email for an appointment confirmation, which provides log-in information for your session, as well as options for rescheduling or cancelling.
- For more information on pricing and policies scroll down, or refer to your coaching agreement.
- Still have questions? Contact me.
I look forward to our collaboration!
All prospective clients must first schedule a free, 30-minute consultation. During that call we'll discuss what you are looking for from coaching, my approach to coaching and discuss our fit. If you have not yet had an initial consultation, please schedule one here.
Pricing and Scheduling
You can book between 1 - 30 days in advance. If you'd like to book multiple sessions in advance, you can also do that. You'll receive three reminders about your session — 36 hours, 8 hours and 1 hour in advance.
I work on a pay-what-you wish fee schedule. All clients are charged the same base fee for each type of coaching session. (60-minute session $60 base; 45-minute session $45 base; 30-minute session $30 base.) You can then "top up" what you pay, (by providing a tip), based on the value you feel you are deriving from our collaboration. No questions asked. Learn more about my pricing philosophy here.
Payment is appreciated when you book your session. If you need to make a change to your appointment you can reschedule or cancel your session directly from your invite (check your email) up to 24 hours in advance of your session. Refunds are provided if you cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance of your session. Refunds are processed during normal business hours. Please note it can take your bank up to 10 days to process your refund.
Pricing terms are current as of June 2018 — they are subject to change at any time. Please refer to your coaching agreement for a full discussion of expectations and terms.